LMD, a full-service communications firm, has welcomed eight new staff members to our strategy, account management, and creative teams.
“With the addition of new, high-visibility accounts, it’s essential that we grow our capacity to support our clients’ initiatives,” said LMD’s President Karen Killian. “We’re confident that we have a strong team of experts and the ideal resources in place to continue to provide exceptional service to our clients.”
New members of the LMD team include:
- Kellye Beathea is a multi-faceted communications professional with a background in law, policy, media and public relations, and strategic marketing. She joins our account management team as a senior account manager, with a specific focus on our work with Prince George’s County government.
- Annie Brown has been added to LMD’s team as a Communications Specialist. An experienced writer and editor, she is versed in developing content for websites, social media, newsletters, press releases, and print collateral.
- Kristin Cone will serve as LMD’s Account Director and Program Manager for our work with the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE). She has more than a decade of experience in strategic communications—including messaging and branding, digital content development, and social media—for federal and private sector clients.
- Bob Derby brings more than three decades of experience helping federal agencies and commercial firms address complex communications challenges to his role as a Senior Communications Strategist at LMD. He is an expert in the renewable energy industry and has worked on energy-related projects for federal agencies, utilities, and renewable energy solutions providers.
- Tom Hight joins LMD’s team as a creative director. His work has earned him nearly 50 industry awards, including a Telly, a Webby, and an ADDY. Tom brings a passion for innovative design, effective branding, great UX, and enthusiastic leadership to his position.
- Josh Logelin joins LMD as a Communications Strategist with experience working in environmental communications for federal, state, and local governments, with a specialization in renewable energy.
- Jacinda Reid offers a unique blend of expertise in environmental science, public policy, communications to her role as a Senior Writer at LMD. A skilled and versatile writer, she composes reports, press releases, social media content, infographics, and marketing collateral. She is also a seasoned speechwriter.
- Jenny Song is an experienced communications professional with an extensive background in managing multimedia projects, developing content strategies, and creating and implementing communications strategies. She will bring these talents to her work as a Senior Communications Strategist at LMD.