LMD is seeking a full-time Web Developer to join our growing web team in creating Drupal and WordPress websites. Core responsibilities include front-end development/website theming, backend plugin/module creation, and maintenance/enhancement of CMS platforms.
The ideal candidate is comfortable developing in PHP and with open source CMS platforms, and enjoys working in a small team where people are empowered to drive change. If you’re interested in the big picture, love to learn, and like to ask questions, let’s talk.
- 2-4 years experience building websites in CMS applications such as Drupal or WordPress
- Drupal or WordPress configuration/theming experience
- Demonstrable experience in PHP
- Experience implementing responsive designs
- Front-end styling and creation of style sheets using CSS and SASS
- Eager to learn
- Familiarity with Sketch and Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Git or other version-control system
- MySQL or other relational database knowledge
- Knowledge of good web development practices, including 508 compliance, browser compatibility, code structure, and commenting
- Experience managing and maintaining web CMS platforms (LAMP environments, docksal, Pantheon, Acquia, etc)
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining your salary requirements, interests, experience, and how LMD could play a role in helping you grow to email@example.com.