LMD is seeking a full-time Web Developer to join its digital team to create websites, innovative online user experiences, and implement digital marketing solutions. Core responsibilities include custom theming and website development, enhancements to existing websites, and maintenance of content management systems (and associated plugins/modules).
The candidate must possess a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems, as well as software such as Git, Drupal, WordPress, Sketch, and Adobe Photoshop.
U.S. citizenship is mandatory.
- Fully develop websites from Sketch or Photoshop to pixel-perfect, clean, accessible web pages
- Front end styling and creation of style sheets using CSS or SASS
- Set up, configure, and maintain web hosting environments (LAMP, Pantheon, Acquia)
- Install and configure content management systems
- Install and configure modules/plugins to perform common functional tasks
- Creation of custom modules and plugins to perform project-specific functional tasks
- Interpret project requirements and design technical solutions that meet client business needs
- Create and contribute to requirements documentation
- Participate in scheduling, planning, and estimating for assigned projects
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- 5+ years experience developing web projects
- Significant experience with Drupal or Wordpress configuration/theming
- Experience implementing responsive designs
- Good web development practices, including 508 compliance, browser compatibility, code structure, and commenting
- Experience managing and maintaining LAMP environments
- Excellent communication skills
Send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.