LMD is a growing, fast-paced full-service branding, marketing, and communications firm in the Baltimore-Washington corridor. We’re looking for a versatile writer to join our award-winning team to work on high-profile accounts. This is a full-time position.
- Develop and edit accurate compelling content across different advertising and marketing media, including social, web, digital, print, broadcast, and out-of-home.
- Develop and edit content for strategic documents, such as proposals, reports, presentations, fact sheets, etc.
- Substantively edit and proofread copy and content.
- Work closely and collaboratively with creative, strategy, and account teams.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of writing experience.
- Demonstrable writing, editing, and proofing skills.
- Technical writing experience a strong plus.
- Previous agency experience a strong plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Flexible, collaborative, and works well in a team environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites in the DC metro area.
We offer a generous benefits package, including 401(k); and a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. This position will be primarily remote with scheduled in-office client and account/creative team meetings in MD, DC, or Northern VA. To apply, email a cover letter, salary requirement, resume and recent relevant writing samples (e.g., advertising and/or marketing copy, press releases, website content, social media content) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.