LMD is seeking a full-time Drupal Developer to join our growing web team. At this time, due to COVID, this job is completely remote with an option for onsite work in the future. Core responsibilities include front-end development/website theming, back-end module creation, and website maintenance/enhancement. The ideal candidate has broad experience creating, maintaining, and extending Drupal 7, Drupal 8, and WordPress websites.
You should also enjoy working on a small team of people who are empowered to drive change. Engaging directly with the creative team, account managers, and clients are a critical component for success. If you’re interested in the big picture, love to learn, and like to ask questions, let’s talk.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Proof of current U.S. citizenship is mandatory
- 3+ years Drupal configuration/theming experience
- 3+ years Drupal development experience
- 3+ years experience managing and maintaining hosting environments (Containers, docksal, Pantheon, Acquia, etc)
- Some experience and familiarity with WordPress
- Migration experience from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Experience implementing responsive designs
- Front-end styling and creation of style sheets using SASS and SCSS compilation
- Knowledge of containerized development practices
- Working knowledge of Git or other version-control system
- Knowledge and familiarity working with 508 compliance and accessibility
LMD provides a competitive benefits package, including medical and a 401K contribution.
If you are interested in joining our team, please highlight links to a portfolio and/or examples of your work. Relevant Drupal contributions (drupal.org username) and a GitHub profile will also be requested. To apply, email a cover letter, salary requirement, links to examples of your work, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.