Growing, fast-paced, full-service branding, marketing, and communications firm in the Baltimore-Washington corridor seeks a talented, highly organized Project Manager to join its award-winning team.
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years of experience leading projects with responsibilities for scheduling, budgeting, and reporting. Experience with federal projects and marketing/communications projects preferred.
- Develop, manage, and monitor project schedules.
- Coordinate multiple projects accompanied by detailed documentation/reporting.
- Manage deliverables to ensure timely delivery to client.
- Review and analyze budget and track project costs.
- Track and report results.
- Document meeting notes and track action items.
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate client needs.
- Prepare presentation materials and deliver status briefings.
- Coordinate events.
- Contribute to market research projects.
- Provide production assistance on video projects.
- Write, review, and edit documents.
- Package creative materials.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Six-seven years hands-on experience in project management
- Project management skills (time, cost, quality)
- Attention to detail and experience analyzing data
- Skilled at all forms of communication
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Accustomed to a client-facing role
- Collaborative and works well in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites in the DC metro area
We offer a generous benefits package, including 401(k); and a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. This position will be primarily remote with scheduled in-office client and account team meetings in MD, DC, or Northern VA. To apply, email a cover letter, salary requirement, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.