Growing, fast-paced, full-service branding, marketing, and communications firm in the Baltimore-Washington corridor seeks a talented, highly organized Project Coordinator to join its award-winning team.
Supports key agency accounts and Account Managers on assigned marketing, budgets, meetings, schedules, proposals, and other project management tasks. The ideal candidate has:
- Detailed, high energy, and strong initiative
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong proofing and editing skills
- Attention to and documenting detail information
- Ability to multi-task
- Thorough, consistent follow-up and follow-through
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment while remaining professional, courteous, and helpful
- Ability to act as a team player with account managers, client service team, and management
- Adheres to office policies, procedures and protocol
- B.S. or B.A. in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Demonstrated work experience through internships or other
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe products and Google Suite
- Advanced skills in Microsoft 365, Teams, Excel, Word, Google Sheets, Smart Sheets, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
Salary range based on qualifications, $40,000 - $50,000.
We offer a generous benefits package, including 401(k); and a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. This position will be primarily remote with scheduled in-office client and account team meetings in MD, DC, or Northern VA. To apply, email a cover letter, salary requirement, and resume to email@example.com. No calls please.