Fast-paced, full-service branding, marketing, and design firm in the Baltimore-Washington area seeks a talented, multi-platform, multimedia designer with strong writing skills, and 3-4 years agency experience to join its award-winning team. Applicant must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States. This position is full-time and requires four days onsite in the Washington, DC area, with one remote day per week. During COVID, this schedule may vary.
We offer a generous benefits package, including 401(k) and a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- Develop creative for a national recruitment campaign in multiple disciplines ranging from traditional print, event graphics, digital and social assets, and the research and development of premium promotional products.
- Exceptional skills in all current design programs on Mac and PC environments is mandatory. For the Mac platform, an applicant must be proficient in the following Adobe Creative Cloud 2021 applications: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Acrobat Pro, and Premiere Pro. For the PC platform, an applicant must be proficient in the following MS Office 2021 applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Skype for Business
- Experience with developing print specifications
- Experience working successfully in a team environment
- The ability to juggle multiple jobs simultaneously
- The ability to develop, express, and rationalize concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An advanced proficiency of traditional, digital, and web interface design skills
- The competence and confidence to take instructions and run with them
- Demonstrated experience and comfort communicating with and processing deliverables directly from a client
- Video development and production skills are a strong plus.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter, salary requirement, resume, and a link to your website (or pdf) of your five best samples of work.