Fast-paced, full-service branding, marketing, and communications firm in the Baltimore-Washington corridor seeks a talented, highly organized Federal Proposal Writer & Manager to join its award-winning team. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing and writing federal proposals, the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, the willingness to take initiative, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Reviewing, shredding, and developing compelling responses to Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Developing templates, outlines, and compliance matrices
- Developing and managing proposal schedules, reviews, and data calls
- Writing, editing, proofing, and formatting of proposal content and other agency deliverables
- Ensuring compliance with proposal and other requirements
- Managing the submission of proposal content from other team members
- Managing the proposal lifecycle through submission
- 3-5 years of proposal management and writing experience in the Federal government sector
- Strong technical writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe products
- Ability to work non-traditional hours/weekends to meet proposal deadlines
Exceptional abilities in all current Microsoft Office products and Google docs are required.
We offer a generous benefit package, including 401(k), and a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. This position will be based out of our Laurel, MD office. To apply, email a cover letter, salary requirement, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No pretenders or phone calls please.