Our team is seeking a Junior Writer to support a contract with the Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE) Communications Support Services. The Junior Writer will work with a team of Communications Strategists to develop robust communications plans and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and synchronize daily communications trackers.
- Attend 2-3 weekly meetings with the DOE Public Affairs and distribute notes and action items.
- Manage tracking and process documents within Microsoft Teams structure (i.e. uploading and maintaining new templates, communications guidance, point of contact lists, etc.).
- Complete weekly and monthly reports on communications announcements and events.
- Update communications point of contact lists monthly/quarterly.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Familiarity with EERE strongly preferred.
Send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Applicant must be located in the Washington, DC / Baltimore region, and be a U.S. citizen.