- Write content for a variety of formats/channels, in alignment with business priorities, brand guidelines, and messaging themes.
- Develop content strategies that align with our client’s product/service marketing strategy and branding initiatives. This includes developing Strategic Content Plans, advising clients on writing for the web, and creating social media content strategies.
- Conduct content audits, including evaluating existing content, identifying content that needs greater depth and detail, removing outdated material, and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and maintain a quality control process for each type of content.
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Coordinate multiple projects and provide detailed documentation/reports.
- Develop schedules and coordinate tasks on projects to ensure timely delivery to the client.
- Prepare presentation materials.
This role requires a broad range of skillsets, including copywriting, editing, proofreading, developing web content, writing for social media, developing content strategy, and writing for SEO/SEM. This position has a significant writing and editing component and the candidate is expected to possess advanced skills in this area. The ideal candidate will also have strong organizational skills and experience managing marketing and web projects.
- Bachelor’s degree with formal training in any one of the following: editorial, journalism, communications, business strategy, or related fields
- 3-5 years hands-on of relevant experience (agency experience preferred)
- Portfolio of work samples.
- Experience with web content management systems
- Accustomed to a client-facing role with polished and professional communication skills.
- Proven experience managing the content creation process.
Send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.