Growing, fast-paced, full-service branding, marketing, and communications firm in the Baltimore-Washington corridor seeks a talented SharePoint Developer/Webmaster/Administrator to join its award-winning team.
- Develop and maintain a consolidated content library for artifacts and communications materials on SharePoint.
- Provide edits/updates/corrections to web content via the approved web publishing process.
- Manage libraries on SharePoint to include content management and permissions to facilitate access to communications products and tools by employees.
- Develop workflows and databases in SharePoint to facilitate processes and coordination requirements for Leadership (i.e. Creating an Executive Dashboard to Track Program Activities).
- Developing a content bank to include social media posts, infographics, illustrations, photography, captions, blogs, and podcasts for social and digital media channels, to include establishing and maintaining a consolidated content library.
- Working with Divisions and program offices to identify, produce and coordinate content for social media channels.
- Creating digital media content incorporating photo, video, audio and animated content to convey and explain the cybersecurity and infrastructure security mission.
- Providing edits/updates/corrections to CISA web content via the approved web publishing process.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Currently holds, or is able to obtain, DHS Fitness Determination.
- BS/BA in Fine Arts, Media and Design, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience assisting with media-and social media-related campaigns or activities. Developing and implementing interfaces, front pages, and tools to navigate a website. Managing projects from beginning through launch. Providing ongoing update of Web sites.
- Print and Web-related graphic design
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access Database) -Expert
- 508 Compliance - Intermediate
- Mac and PC Versatile
Job Location(s): This position is remote
We offer a generous benefits package, including 401(k); and a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. To apply, submit a cover letter, salary requirement, and resume. APPLY NOW. No calls please.