Growing, fast-paced, full-service branding, marketing, and communications firm in the Baltimore-Washington corridor seeks a talented Multimedia Specialist to join its award-winning team.
- Develop and maintain a consolidated content library for artifacts and communications materials on SharePoint.
- Provide edits/updates/corrections to web content via the approved web publishing process.
- Manage libraries on SharePoint to include content management and permissions to facilitate access to communications products and tools by employees.
- Develop workflows and databases in SharePoint to facilitate processes and coordination requirements for Leadership (i.e. Creating an Executive Dashboard to Track Program Activities).
- Currently holds, or is able to obtain, DHS Fitness Determination.
- BS/BA in Fine Arts, Media and Design, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience assisting with media-and social media-related campaigns or activities.
- Developing and implementing interfaces, front pages, and tools to navigate a
- Managing projects from beginning through launch.
- Providing ongoing updates of Web sites.
- Print and Web-related graphic design
- Custom illustration (Adobe Illustrator) - Expert
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access Database) - Expert
- Exhibit design and installation - Intermediate
- Event photography and videography (Sony, Canon) - Intermediate
- Photography post-production (Adobe Lightroom) - Intermediate
- Videography post-production (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Media Encoder) - Expert
- Creating, editing, and mixing audio (Adobe Audition, Audacity) - Expert
- 3D modeling (Autodesk 3ds Max, Blender 3D, Cinema 4D, Google Sketchup, Kerkythea Rendering System, nGrain) - Intermediate
- 3D printing - Intermediate
- Dynamic interactive forms (Adobe Livecycle Designer, Adobe Acrobat Pro) - Expert
- Product development and branding - Intermediate
- Print production - Novice
- 508 Compliance - Intermediate
- Mac and PC Versatile
Job Location(s): This position is currently remote; however, when the Client’s offices open post-pandemic, the position will be located in Arlington, Virginia.
We offer a generous benefits package, including 401(k); and a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. To apply, email a cover letter, salary requirement, and resume. APPLY HERE. No calls please.