Growing, fast-paced, full-service branding, marketing, and communications firm in the Baltimore-Washington corridor seeks a talented Graphic Designer to join its award-winning team. Are you a creative person who likes graphic design? Interested in creating branding and visual strategies for various materials to help tell a story? Let’s chat.
- Provide graphic design support as identified for publications, presentations, fact sheets, reports and other communications materials to enhance understanding of CISA mission and programs.
- Create graphics, icons and other illustration material, digitally optimized and ready for the web and print use.
- Create or refresh templates for standard products such as fact sheets, brochures, flyers and reports.
- Create infographics to visually depict program information for the intended audience.
- Establish a central repository accessible by all CISA employees for icons, graphics and design templates.
- Provide design services for agency booths, displays, banners or exhibits, to include updating booth graphics as needed.
- Ensure all graphics and products created are 508 compliant.
- Capture and edit photos and video in support of the CISA mission, both in the NCR and at the Regional Offices.
- Create motion graphics and video products.
- Currently holds, or is able to obtain, DHS Fitness Determination.
- BA in Art, Graphic Design, Information Technology, Media or Studio Arts, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of demonstrated experience:
- Assisting senior staff members in design and development of posters, exhibits, publications, photos, graphic designs, brochures, reports, and other outreach materials.
- Designing and developing presentations, partner templates, kiosks, speeches, and fact sheets.
- Coordinating production process of all printed and interactive pieces.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written.
- Strong research and organizational skills
- PR agency, corporate or government agency experience preferred.
- Self-starter, with ability to manage tasks and handle multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
Job Location(s): This position is currently remote; however, when the Client’s offices open post-pandemic, the position will be located in Arlington, Virginia.
We offer a generous benefits package, including 401(k); and a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. To apply, email a cover letter, salary requirement, and resume. APPLY HERE. No calls, please.