Multifaceted communications specialist helping our client effectively communicate both internally and externally. Develop key messages and materials. Works effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This position supports the National Risk Management Center (NRMC) in the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). Low-level, non-IT security clearance is required.
- Promote and support NRMC’s strategic internal and external partnerships to advance cybersecurity messaging and promote NRMC’s cybersecurity resources in innovative and impactful ways including, but not limited to, research and writing website content, podcast scripts, presentations, press releases and infographics.
- Develop and execute communications strategies and associated products (toolkits, releases, blogs, infographics and events) to advance and promote the NRMC.
- Support the development of standard policies and procedures that will cen-tralize NRMC product updates, organizational messaging, event capture, engagement tracking, and cross-division communications.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of all communication and come up with innovative ways to better share the message with key stakeholders.
- BS/BA in Marketing, PR, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience - Assisted in the planning of strategic direction and development of comprehensive communications campaigns. Working with client and project team members.
- Currently hold, or are able to obtain, DHS Fitness Determination.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skills in writing and editing.
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Possess problem-solving skills and the ability to make complex information relatable.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues that support a cooperative work environment.
This position is remote. Eastern Standard and Central Time Zones are preferred. We offer a generous benefits package, including 401(k); and a work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. To apply, submit a cover letter, salary requirement, and resume. No calls, please. Send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.